This is a Hornby R3552 Grange Class GWR 4-6-0 No.6860 Aberporth Grange in GWR Plain Green Livery. Designed by Charles Collett and built at Swindon in 1939, this locomotive was first allocated to Tyseley Shed. It was part of the final batch of the Grange Class of locomotives to be completed. In 1959 the locomotive moved to Penzance Shed and was finally withdrawn from service at Cardiff East Dock Shed in 1965.
- 5 Pole skew wound loco drive
No posts found