What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form in accordance to GDPR standards.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously and use Guest checkout, in which case we only store your personal data for such time as required to service your order and the legal storage requirements that entails.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience because your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs as a customer and visitor to our website.
- To improve our website as we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service which helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions ensuring that your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails for: -
- Contractual Reasons: The email address you provide for order processing, invoices and shipping notes.
- Consensual Reasons : Where you have opted into newsletter groups we will use your registered email address to send you information and updates to products and other service information.
- Legitimate Interest: We will use your email address to send information which we believe will be of interest to you.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Your information remains in our database for as long as you wish to remain a registered customer. If you decide to cancel registration then all of your data will be deleted from our files.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information). We are obliged under the law to ask you to approve the storage of cookies from our site on your computer and you will be asked each time.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential in accordance with current GDPR Standards. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties, eg. Google Analytics, for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 27 May 2018.
No posts found