Our collection of second hand Hornby Dublos contains this Hornby Dublo 2-Rail 4-6-2 West Country Class Steam Locomotive No.34005 in BR lined Green.
In excellent condition, this model is boxed and is very clean and tidy with very clean wheels and little signs of any usage. There is a small scratch across the cab number on one side. The loco runs very well and quietly o our layout. The box is in quite reasonable condition as well.
- Locomotive No.34005
- Date of Build: 31 July 1945
- Last Shed: 71B Bournemouth
- Date of Withdrawal: 31 October 1966
- Designer: Oliver V. Bulleid
- Built by: SR/BR Brighton and SR Eastleigh Works
- Build Period: 1945-1951