This model is a Airfix Castle Class 4-6-0 Steam Locomotive No.4073 Caerphilly Castle in Great Western Green from our collection of second hand steam locomotives.
This model is unboxed and in average condition and the model runs well around our layout after a service but also has a persistent squeek which we couldn't get rid of.
- Locomotive No.4073
- Date of Build: 31 August 1923
- Last Shed: 86C Cardiff Canton
- Date of Withdrawal: 31 May 1960
- Designer: Charles B. Collett
- Built by: GWR and BR Swindon Works
- Build Period: 1923-1950
- Withdrawn Period: 1950-1965
- Operational Duties: Passenger